Friday, May 22, 2009

Numb

It's been a few hours since I read this article (http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=7613395) and I'm still numb. I was angry - outraged that people can do such atrocities to children - in Christ's name! The money they take from people to "exorcise the demon" in the child only adds to the insult. While seething in anger, I was also weeping tears of sorrow for the horrors those children are put through.

Christ is about love; and He especially adores children! It's criminal what people do in His name but to do this.... ARG! I'm actually beyond words and my tears flow freely as I type this here. My heart goes out to those poor souls, children who suffer and adults who are so deluded into believing such rubbish!

Please take a moment to pray for those kids. Even if you don't follow Christ, please follow the Love present in your heart and pray for them.

Thanks. :*(

- ESA

No comments:

Post a Comment