Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chain of Love

Since I posted Friday's blog in the wee hours of Saturday morning, I guess it's only fitting that I post Saturday's blog in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

I just saw something beautiful unfurl on Twitter that I've seen a few times recently. But everytime I see it, I'm still awed by the wonder of it.

One of my newest followers is in a great deal of pain. I caught sight of his posts just as I was logging off to head to bed after a long day. They not only caught my eye but my heart, so full of pain, anquish and feelings of utter loss and aloneness. :(

I said a quick prayer to God and followed my heart. All it took was one quick message, and before my eyes a cascade of messages filled with Love and support flowed into his inbox.

No, he is not alone. None of us are. We're all interconnected in this world. And God is with each and everyone of us as well, and often touches our lives in ways we may never expect.

Sometimes all we need to do is hold out our hand and have the faith that another will grasp it with one and reach out with the other, forming a chain of Love and compassion.

We can all make a difference.

Reach out.
Grasp.
Love!

- ESA

No comments:

Post a Comment