Sunday, June 24, 2012

God's Timing

If you read the prior post, you will easily see I screwed up and I knew it - big time!
I also shared links with those involved.
Then, while I was poking around in Twitter's DM box, I was led to read through some of the older messages.
There I saw one that hit me between the eyes and into the heart. "Very nice. ADAGE: "Our History is Not our Destiny!" ~Agape' Love 4eva"
This was sent June 9th, and at that time I smiled and moved on. This time, I GOT the message.
Through this person, God had reached out and let me know that while I did screw up, it doesn't mean I will do so again. My past is not my future.
I actually started to laugh in Joy over this, silly as that may seem. For me, though, it was a small sign. God knows. God cares. God had timed things so that message reached me at the very moment I needed to really hear it.
God's timing is perfect.
Always!
~ESA 

No comments:

Post a Comment