Monday, April 13, 2009

Time for a change

Blogging isn't as easy for me as writing in my journal or crafting short stores. Perhaps when I get more comfortable with this medium, it will be easier to post things close to my heart.

I also have been making videos and posting them on YouTube and DailyMotion for the past year. While that was a fun medium, my love is and will always be words. As YouTube is now deleting videos upon WMG's request, I believe it's time to move on and try a different medium.

*Steps up to the microphone*
Tap, Tap, Tap
"Uh, is this thing on?"
Silence......
"I just wanted to say, 'hi'."
Silence......
"Thanks for listening."
Silence......
*Looks out past the glare of the spotlights into the darkened auditorium known as the world wide web and squints trying to see what is out there and what the reactions of the next few posts will bring.*
Silence......
"Bye for now."
*Walks off stage, leaving the mic behind to pick up fading footsteps.

We'll see what the future holds on this site. :)

Thanks for reading.

-ESA

No comments:

Post a Comment