Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The End

No, I don't mean the end of the world, or the end of an age, or the end of a calendar. I don't even mean the end of the month (though that is in a few days).
I mean the end of writing, editing, rehashing, rewording, and reshuffling. In other words, I've finished my book! As it is a compilation of tweets, mostly in rhyme, I'll use some white space to clear my head at this time.
 Sometimes it was mornings
Before I headed out the door
I'd work on a page...
maybe a little bit more.
:D
Sometimes I would hide
In the bathroom you see.
That was a place I know
No one would interrupt me.
:P
Also late at night
I would stay up instead,
Because these blessed rymes
Would dance in my head.
:D
I prayed and considered
Pleaded, begged and more.
But I had to wait for God's timing
To get it out the door.
:P
This morning it was finished
The big challenge is done.
Will I actually find time
For some more Twitter fun?
:D
I must admit, though,
I stayed up late too.
Working well past 3 am,
Outside was covered in dew.
:P
But I have just now finished;
My heart sings with glee.
The next steps to take
Don't belong to me.
:D
I have done all I can,
At this point in time.
It's heading to @SpreadingJOY
As soon as I finish this line.
:D
~ESA

No comments:

Post a Comment