Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sunshine and Showers

This morning there were downpours and thunderstorms just before work. I left for the office as  clouds moved out and a beautiful blue sky was revealed.
As I passed a section of trees, the sun bloomed bright and beautiful through the branches. Sunbeams danced and set countless gems on the leaves and pine needles sparkling.
Then a gentle breeze stirred, not enough to shake the leaves, but enough to create this indescribable mist showering down from the trees all about me. I could not help but stop, watch and smile in pure simple joy.
All the while, this beautiful song played through my earbuds... a song I had only downloaded yesterday.
I was so moved that I was inspired to try to capture some of that beauty and wonder in this video. It's not precisely what I experienced, but with the images I see regularly, hopefully I can share some of God's wondrous blessing from this morning.
Enjoy!
~ESA


No comments:

Post a Comment