Friday, December 21, 2012

Church Bells

Church bells are a common sound throughout New England, ringing several times per day, every day. Today church bells will peal an additional time in Connecticut at 9:30 am in memory of the lives lost in Newtown. I've heard there will be church bells ringing not only in this State, but other communities as well.
In my own way, below are some past tweets that echo the melody of church bells and what they sing to me:
  • A lone church bell rings in the quiet morning: a new day begins.
  • New England church bells ring now, echoing the song my heart sings somehow.
  • New England church bells ring in the sunny morning light. I say a little prayer to guide me in what’s right. 
  • Church bells ring in a new day, reminding me it’s time to pray.
  • New England church bells peal under bright morning sun. I raise my head from prayer; a new day has begun. 
  • Church bells ring at the start of a new day, reminding me to pause, reflect and pray.
  • From a choir and full orchestra, to solo or simple bell, there's something deep inside, that music brings out so well. 
 
  • At the dawning of the sun, New England church bells ring. Song of love wells within my heart; I just have to sing! 
  • New England church bells ring at the start of my day. Yet it seems much brighter when I take a moment to pray. 
  • Church bells ring across the land; the lavender sky glows over sparsely-leaved trees; a lone car drives by: a new day begins. 
  • The day dawns overcast as church bells ring over the blanketed landscape, but nothing dims the song in my heart.
  • It's still dark outside, as the morning church bell rings. Oh what changes the winter season brings.
  • Church bells ring melodiously on this winter's night. Sometimes things just sound and feel so right.
 .
~ESA

No comments:

Post a Comment