Thursday, February 13, 2014

Letter from Christ


This was passed on to me via email, and I wanted to share it with my readers as we celebrate Love this Valentine's Day week. :D
~ESA
_________________________________________________________________
Dear Humanity, 
I miss you; I want you near me once again. 
Your LORD isn't one that enjoys punishing the wicked; your LORD doesn't like to hold his hand back and see you weep.
Your LORD wants to watch over you as a young mother bird would watch over her baby birds; I want to be called your Salvation, your Deliverer.
I want your eyes to look Heavenward and jump for joy when you hear the trumpets sound. I want you to be sure in where you stand -- not guessing.
I don't care how many tears I shed; if they end yours then I'll cry a thousand times. I've looked over your bad times and good. I've cried with you; I've even laughed by your side.
Time is running short, and I want you near me once again. I take no pleasure in punishing and leaving you behind; nor do I enjoy knowing you're in pain and I can stop it.
I've fought for you and defended you many times; when I died naked on the cross it was because I love you. 
I still love you, you are GOD'S Creation; His Spirit is within you.
Don't tremble when I draw near; instead open wide. Let me hold you and embrace you in my arms. 
I love you.
~Yeshua (a.k.a. Jesus)

No comments:

Post a Comment