Saturday, December 21, 2013

Streams of Light and Love (eBook)

For those of my readers that enjoy the stories and poems I have written and freely shared on my blog, I want to share this collection as an eBook, so you may easily share it and take it with you in electronic form.

It is available FREE OF CHARGE in both ePub and PDF versions; you do not need to send me your email address. Please feel free to download a copy, and share with those who have touched your heart.

Give them a gift that will inspire them all year through.

And may Divine Light and Love continue to bless you.

Click here for ePub version (works with all digital readers except Kindle).

Click here for PDF version (works with all readers and computers).

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
~ ESA

2 comments:

  1. Quite good of you! I'll be reading your stuff this week. Blessings, Larry

    ReplyDelete