Friday, June 5, 2009

Catching Up

Good morning (at least it is here at this moment:D)!

I've been offline for nearly a week following a hard-drive failure on my work (and only) laptop. While the contingency plans I had in place ensured the functionality of my position at work, they did nothing in terms of keeping up on YouTube, Twitter and my blogs.

While I ponder that point, wondering if I should have contingencies for those, my mind brings around the first question when doing a contingency plan: What is important?

Interestingly enough, this is close to the topic I chose to write about in the story I was going to post on Sunday (when my computer died). Please take a moment and read it below.

I hope to have this blog up and running daily again too, but I'm still catching up at work as well as online.

I wish all a great weekend!

Live and Learn.
Laugh!
Life.

- ESA

No comments:

Post a Comment